The KEYS Program’s Adopt-a-Site Sponsorship Opportunities
Partner with us to deliver music, hope and smiles to children battling cancer in your area!
There are over 10,000 children who are diagnosed with cancer each year in the US. While survival rates have improved significantly, cancer remains the leading cause of death by disease in children with one in five children not surviving more than 5 years. Current treatments for cancer are harsh and extensive, requiring long periods of time spent in the hospital, significantly impacting a child’s quality of life. At a time when kids shouldn’t have a worry or care in the world, these kids are fighting to survive. Our wish is for a cure, but until then, we are on a mission to support these brave superheroes throughout this difficult time, enriching and improving their quality of life and creating memorable moments.
Our Music Outreach Program
Our amazing staff of musicians, educators and therapists have been delivering live music and big smiles to the bedside of children battling cancer through our Hospital Music Outreach program for more than 20 years. Whether performing for families at a children's hospital, singing with a child undergoing chemotherapy treatments in an Oncology Unit or providing a backyard concert for a child at home in hospice care...our KEYS crew is there delivering music, comfort, hope and smiles, when kids need it the most!
Because many of the pediatric cancer patients we serve are unable to have visitors due to their condition, this year we are expanding our outreach by bringing music to them through live bedside music broadcasts on our new KEYS Kids Network. The broadcasts are geared to the needs of our KEYS kids, providing uplifting songs, fun skits, special guests and an interactive segment where KEYS kids send in questions, or share a song of their own!
We bring music, hope and joy directly to their bedside, enabling them to feel less lonely, less fearful and less isolated. They get a chance to cast their worries aside to be the amazing, fun, creative, giggling kids they are, significantly improving their quality of life during their battle with cancer. Live segments are broadcast on a regular basis with re-runs available for the kids to watch again and again 24/7.
This year, we are publishing Music Toolkits that we will deliver to children’s hospitals and sites across the country to connect kids battling cancer to our new KEYS Kids Network and to provide parents the information, resources and tools they need to implement music in the treatment and care of their child.
Included in each Toolkit is:
- Special all-access pass to the KEYS Kids Network bringing live music broadcasts to the bedside of kids battling cancer!
- A comprehensive guide for medical staff and parents with research on the benefits of music, links to music therapy resources, an award-winning children's book "Good Days are for Walking" and free access to KEYS informational videos providing parents and medical staff information on ways they can incorporate music in each child’s care.
Due to the tremendous emotional and financial burdens families face, most cannot afford extra quality of life support programs like ours. That is why we always provide all of our programs at no cost to the families and sites we serve.
How You Can Help
Now we need your help. We are seeking sponsor partners to help with the costs of providing our Music Outreach Programs to our partner sites and children battling cancer across the country throughout the year.
Adopt-a-Site in Your Area
For just $500 you can adopt-a-site in your area and impact the lives of hundreds of children battling cancer all year long.
Adopt-a-Site Sponsor Benefits
- Each adopt-a-site sponsor gets to select the site(s) they would like to sponsor!
- Each sponsor will be recognized with a full page ad insert in the Music Toolkit that is delivered to the site(s) they adopt.
- Each adopt-a-site sponsor will have their name listed with the name of the site(s) they adopted along with a link to their business website on the KEYS Kids Network webpage.
Be a Superhero
Be a superhero and impact the lives of thousands of children battling cancer by adopting 5 sites for only $2500! Each Superhero Sponsor will receive all of the Adopt-a-Site benefits above PLUS:
- Your company will be recognized as a Superhero Sponsor in the credits of the live broadcasts on our KEYS Kids Network.
- Each Superhero Sponsor will be highlighted in a feature story in KEYS social media, newsletter and website during the year.
- Your company will be listed as a Superhero Sponsor in the credits of the training videos we provide for medical staff and parents.
- Your logo decal will be prominently displayed on all of our USAC quarter midget race cars that our KEYS kids drive at our Smile Experience family respite days and at special events throughout the year. (Contact us for more info about our Smile Experience!)
Get Started Today
Simply contact us to request more information and a sponsorship form. Sponsorships are filling up quickly, so be sure to contact us as early as possible to ensure you are able to sponsor the site(s) of your choice. Whether you can adopt just one site or five sites…we appreciate anything you can do to help deliver music, hope and smiles to these amazing superheroes all year
Contact KEYS Executive Director Colleen Bennett at email@example.com or 315-363-6446 to get started creating smiles today!
After all…it’s all about the smiles!