Info for KEYS Parents
Welcome to the KEYS Family!
The KEYS Program is a 501c3 children’s charity that delivers music, hope and smiles to kids battling cancer, and those in need of healing, through music outreach, therapy, education and advocacy.
Founded in 1993 by retired NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Official David Bennet and his wife Colleen, KEYS provides music outreach, family respite days and sibling support programs to families in memory of Colleen’s father. Since 1993, KEYS has delivered just over 80,000 smiles… all at no cost to the families we serve… now that’s a LOT of smiles!
Who we serve…
We serve children between the ages of birth and 18 years old who are battling cancer, their siblings and kids who have been impacted by cancer, such as having a parent battling cancer.
Our free programs for KEYS families…
- Bedside Music & Concerts for KEYS families in hospitals and sites across the US!
- Music Hub of music of all genres & types is available for KEYS kids to listen to and enjoy from any computer, ipad or phone device 24/7!
- Emotional Support for KEYS kids at home or in the hospital with special messages, videos and inspiration via our Facebook and YouTube pages!
- Holiday Smiles Music Care Packages of toys & music delivered to KEYS kids at the holidays, birthdays and when a child is in need of extra support and smiles!
- Smile Experience family respite days of music, special events & racing fun for whole family!
- Paulie’s Super Siblings special events and wishes for siblings of kids battling cancer!
- Resources, Support & Info about the benefits of music, foundations that provide financial assistance, an online support group and other helpful resources to help parents through their child's journey.
- Referrals to Music Therapist & Life Coaches that we recommend for music therapy, life coaching and mental health services for children an
Other Services KEYS provides for a fee…
- Community Music Classes & Wellness Classes
- Professional Development Workshops &Training
How do you get started as a KEYS family with us, you ask?
Simply download and fill out the Family Contact Form and email or mail it back to us to the address on the bottom of the form and we will get you connected and rockin! (If you are unable to download the form, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 315-363-6446 and we will send one to you right away! )
After we receive your Family Contact Form, we will reach out to you to welcome you to the KEYS family and get you started enjoying all that we offer! (It usually takes 1-3 days for us to respond to your request) In the meantime, be sure to head over to the "Music Hub" to enjoy some music while you wait!
Please know we are all thinking about you and send BIG hugs and BIG smiles from all of us at the KEYS Program!
All our best;
David & Colleen Bennett