Welcome to the KEYS Family!
The KEYS Program is a 501c3 children’s charity that delivers music, hope and smiles to kids battling cancer, and those in need of healing, through music outreach, therapy, education and advocacy.
Founded in 1993 by retired NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Official David Bennet and his wife Colleen, KEYS provides music outreach, family respite days and sibling support programs to families in memory of Colleen’s father. Since 1993, KEYS has delivered just over 80,000 smiles… all at no cost to the families we serve… now that’s a LOT of smiles!
Who we serve…
We serve children between the ages of birth and 18 years old who have been impacted by cancer or a serious illness.
Our free programs for KEYS families
- Hospital Music Outreach~ Our KEYS crew perform for patients in children’s hospitals and Ronald McDonald House sites across the country!
- Holiday Smiles Care Packages~ We deliver toys & music to our KEYS kids at the Holidays.
- Smile Experience Family Respite Days ~ We host family fun days for our KEYS kids and their families throughout the year!
- Paulie’s Super Sibling Day at the Pumpkin Farm ~ We host a special day for KEYS kids and their siblings at the Pumpkin Farm in Upstate New York each year with hay rides, corn maze, petting zoo and free pumpkins for the kiddos!
- Music Hub ~ We have a variety of music available to listen to on the Music Hub on the KEYS website for you to enjoy 24/7! Just go to www.theKEYSprogram.org --- click on the “Music Hub”--- and scroll through the songs and videos to see which ones your child likes best!
- Coming in August 2017! KEYS Kids Network ~ We host live on-line broadcasts with musical performances, special guests, funny skits and even a segment where KEYS kids can ask questions or share a favorite song of their own! You can get to our KEYS Kids Network by tuning in to our website at www.theKEYSprogram.org starting in August 2017!
- Coming in July 2017! Music Toolkits ~ KEYS will bedelivering Music Toolkits to 250 children’s hospitals across the US starting in July 2017! Our toolkits will include; a comprehensive guide with information on the benefits of music, links to music therapy resources, music activities and access to informational videos for parents and medical staff.
- Paulie’s Super Siblings special events and wishes for siblings of kids battling cancer!
- Resources, Support & Info about the benefits of music, foundations that provide financial assistance, an online support group and other helpful resources to help parents through their child's journey.
- Referrals to Music Therapist & Life Coaches that we recommend for music therapy, life coaching and mental health services for children an
Other Services KEYS provides for a fee…
- Community Music Classes & Wellness Classes
- Professional Development Workshops &Training
How do you get started as a KEYS family with us, you ask?
Simply download and fill out the KEYS Family Request Form and email or mail it back to us to the address on the bottom of the form and we will get you connected and rockin! (If you are unable to download the form, just email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 315-363-6446 and we will send one to you right away! )
Once we approve your request, we will contact you information on upcoming events and connect you to our programs and services throughout the year. (It usually takes 1-3 days for us to respond to your request) In the meantime, be sure to head over to the "Music Hub" to enjoy some music while you wait!
Please know we are all thinking about you and send BIG hugs and BIG smiles from all of us at the KEYS Program!
All our best;
David & Colleen Bennett