KEYS Kids Network Sponsorship Opportunities
Partner with us to deliver music, hope and smiles to children battling cancer across the US!
Because many of the pediatric cancer patients we serve are unable to have visitors due to their condition, this year we are expanding our outreach by bringing music to them through live bedside music broadcasts on our new KEYS Kids Network. The broadcasts are geared to the needs of our KEYS kids, providing uplifting songs, fun skits, special guests and an interactive segment where KEYS kids send in questions, share a song of their own or even share a funny joke!
We bring music, hope and joy directly to their bedside, enabling them to feel less lonely, less fearful and less isolated. They get a chance to cast their worries aside to be the amazing, fun, creative, giggling kids they are, significantly improving their quality of life during their battle with cancer. Live segments are broadcast on a regular basis with re-runs available for the kids to watch again and again 24/7.
The Numbers of Smiles You Can Create
Our KEYS Kids Network will be broadcast to 250 children's hospitals across the US positively impacting more than 250,000 children each year! Now THAT'S a lot of smiles!
Sponsor the KEYS Kids Network by July 1, 2017 at a One Time Early Bird Discount Rate!
To kick-off our KEYS Kids Network, we are offering an early bird discount rate of $2,500 for the season (August 1, 2017 through December 31,2017) to the first round of sponsors who come on board by July 1, 2017!
Early Bird Broadcast Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Your company logo will be displayed in the credits of all of the broadcasts on our KEYS Kids Network.
- Each sponsor will be highlighted in a feature story in KEYS social media, newsletter and website during the year.
- Your company logo will be displayed in the credits of the training videos we provide for medical staff and parents.
- Your logo decal will be prominently displayed on all of our USAC quarter midget race cars that our KEYS kids drive at our Smile Experience family respite days and at special events throughout the year. (Contact us for more info about our Smile Experience!)
- Each sponsor will have their name listed with the name of the site(s) they adopted along with a link to their business website on the KEYS Kids Network webpage.
- Each sponsor will be recognized with a full page ad insert in our Music Toolkit that are delivered to 5 sites we serve! (The sponsor gets to pick the sites!)
Time Frame and Number of Broadcasts:
The early bird discount rate is for the 2017 broadcast season, providing 20 live broadcasts and 24/7 reruns of the broadcasts between August 1, 2017 through December 1, 2017.
Who Will Be Viewing the Broadcasts
The KEYS Kids Network is a private broadcast send out to children's hospitals, Ronald McDonald House sites and other sites that serve children battling cancer and serious illnesses. The broadcasts will be viewed by pediatric patients, their siblings, parents and medical staff. Patients will be able to view the broadcast from the hospital or from home by logging in with an "all access pass code" in order to make the network secure and safe for our viewers.
We will be broadcasting to 250 children's hospitals and sites in 2017...an average 1,000 children per site...adding up to 250,000 plus children viewers!
Get Started TODAY!
Contact Colleen Bennett KEYS Executive Director at 315-363-6446 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started creating smiles today!